Tuesday 4 May 2010

Final Images?

Well as you all know I have had a few problems with this project but I know feel as though it is all starting to come together.

I went through all my images from the start of the project and selected a few that may work well together. I then adjusted the brightness and contrast in photoshop as they were all looking a bit dull. I started to play with the colour balance but that was taking it a step too far.

I may need to go out a do one final shoot but I am hoping that I have enough photographs for the final body of work.



They are not in a final order and I uploaded them as a contact print because it was easier to do so. Some of the colours are better and I have tried to mix them up a bit. But maybe it is still a tad too green?! Or will it not look so green once in a portfolio box - or little postcards?!

Still soo much to do!!

I have run out of goodbyes?

1 comment:

  1. I like these final images and think they work well together :) i'd get a better idea of the overall project when they are in the right order. Also the fact that you mentioned there might be too much green; i think that the blue hue balances this. I think that this project has come together well and cant wait to see the final presentation of these images!
    Also i think that the contrast has helped liven the images up abit! :)

    ReplyDelete